Work for SES
SES is a consulting firm with expertise in environmental, compliance, sustainability, production agriculture, and homeland security areas. If you are interested in a career with SES, please forward a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
We are always interested in hearing from intelligent, self-motivated individuals who are willing to accept a challenge and become part of our close team. SES, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer benefits including a relaxed work environment, health insurance, vacation and 401(k).
Associate Consultant – Analyst/Compliance Specialist
SES, Inc. is seeking an entry-level individual, full time, for this position in its Lenexa, Kansas office. We are interested in hiring an intelligent, self-motivated individual who is willing to accept a challenge and become part of our close team. This entry level candidate will support SES’s contract with the USDA, Agricultural Marketing Service, National Organic Program (NOP) for complaint investigations. The successful candidate will conduct investigations of complaints received by the NOP. Education or experience in analytical areas such as food production and handling practices, or customer service federal investigations, forensic accounting, legal work, communication, and writing, is requested.
- Conduct beginning to end research and investigations of food companies, suppliers, handlers, and retail establishments to ensure compliance with the USDA NOP regulations (no travel required)
- Educate various companies and stakeholders on the USDA NOP regulations
- Enforce the USDA NOP regulations through communication with companies and stakeholders to gain compliance
- Organize and track case evidence in an efficient manner
- Conduct phone calls with companies and stakeholders as needed
- Apply interviewing skills to obtain the sought-after information, gain consensus, and persuade parties to adopt courses of action
- Write final case reports/memos and notices for the USDA NOP
- B.A. or B.S. degree in writing, rhetoric, law, agriculture, food science or related fields
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office software
- Collaborative mindset and positive-active participation, “can-do attitude”
- An understanding of investigative and research techniques desired
- Experience in using SalesForce®-based software is a plus
- Customer Service experience is a plus
SES, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer benefits including a relaxed work environment, health insurance, generous vacation and 401(k). All applicants who are offered employment with SES will be subject to a background investigation.
To apply, please submit cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.