Mitigation, planning and response are all critical to emergency management. Since its inception, SES has worked closely with local jurisdictions, states, federal agencies and industry on a variety of homeland security projects. This multi-tiered work has allowed SES to develop a thorough understanding of the needs, challenges and capabilities at each level of response. Look to SES experts to assist you in your in emergency management, mitigation, planning, training, policy and exercise facilitation needs. SES can provide your organization the best homeland security and emergency management services available.
In addition to its expertise in “traditional” emergency response, SES holds a unique expertise in food and agriculture preparedness, response and resilience. Since 2005, SES has supported producers and their industries, states, and federal entities as they prepare to effectively protect American agriculture from foreign animal disease outbreaks and other food-related emergencies.
Services SES can provide include:
- Training development and implementation
- Development of emergency response or mitigation plans and SOPs
- Development of Secure Food Supply Plans
- Exercise development and facilitation
- Development of continuity of operations plans (COOP)
- Organization and business planning relative to foreign animal disease outbreaks
- Supply chain resiliency assessment